Friday, January 13, 2012

Official Runner

Being the self-proclaimed running expert that I am with 36 years of personal experience, 6 years of coaching experience and a nationwide following (thanks to you!), I hearby proclaim, for the purposes of this blog, that any such person who runs for SIX CONTINUOUS DAYS IN A ROW may officially claim the title of RUNNER.  Yes, you are a genuine, bona fide, in-the-flesh RUNNER--the Real Deal.

Congratulations!  Next time someone asks what you do in your spare time, you can reply with your shoulders back and your head held high, "I run."  You might even catch your kid saying, "That's my mom.  She runs." Or maybe from your husband to his buddies, "Sure, my wife runs."  Who knows, in the local grocery store, you might overhear, "Yeah, she's that runner" and they'll be talking about you!

All those who've completed your sixth day, wear your new badge with pride, and enjoy your well-deserved day off.  Not official yet? What are you waiting for?  LACE UP!

1 comment:

  1. Thanks Stacy I think Today I felt the best so Far and my Asthma was in better control.

    ReplyDelete