Sunday, January 8, 2012

If You Can Walk, You Can Run

No excuses this year!  If you can walk, you can run.  If you can run, you can get in shape.  ANYONE can and that means you.  Running is the quickest, easiest, and cheapest way I've found to stay in shape.  No expensive gym membership fees to pay; no pricey equipment to buy, and you make your own schedule.  How much easier can it get?

Follow my easy training guide and I guarantee you'll be calling yourself a runner in no time (check out my money back guarantee--oh, wait...you didn't have to pay, did you?  See how great this is?).

Assignment for the week:  run slowly (like slow enough to be able to talk to someone) for 10 MINUTES NON-STOP each day for 6 days.  That means you get one day off!  DO NOT run too fast.  You'll get discouraged and give up.  I'm not going to lie, the first five minutes is not going to be fun, but if you stick it out, it gets better.  You're going to feel so good when you finish and feel the sweat running--just like the Gatorade commercials, only better because it's YOUR sweat.  By the end of the week you'll have run close to six miles.

Tip for the week:  women--get a good sport bra
                              men--check out all the cool GPS watches you can put on your wish list

Remember, no excuses!  It only takes 10 minutes each day.  Get going and LACE UP!


Note:  before starting any new physical activity, check with your doctor

4 comments:

  1. Thanks, Stacy! I am going to try this! So much fun --what a great idea!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great! Wish I could fly back and run with you...it would be so fun to catch up. Good luck!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am Starting Tomorrow, Thanks for the tips Stacy, After having my heartburn surgery in June Last year and the Holidays i am ready thanks for the Motivation Marj

    ReplyDelete
  4. I've been getting kind of lazy the last few weeks....so in the morning I'm going to go for a little run. Now that I have posted this, I guess I really have to do it! :)

    ReplyDelete